Terms and conditions for purchases and shipping
Delivery is by these different methods:
- Courier (door-to-door delivery): Selecting this option means that your parcel will be delivered to your door, limited to South African MAIN CITIES ONLY. You must supply a full physical address where someone will be available to receive your parcel. Delivery can take 2 – 5 working days from date of dispatch and is only valid for South Africa main cities. The price is R85 for main cities or R150 for outlying areas. You can also contact us prior to your purchase for a courier quote to your receiving address.
- International postage: this can take 6-12 weeks to get to the destination and a tracking number is provided. The cost is R500.
- Collection from WORK CLOUD PTY LTD t/a ALPHACELL Offices: You can collect from 75, Sandler Road, Percelia Estate, 2192, Johannesburg Gauteng. The address will be provided on completion of the order if this method is chosen. Orders to be collected must be paid for either prior to collection or on collection, by either credit card or cash. Cheques are NOT permissible. We will not hold stocks for more than a few days if not collected. We are open Monday to Friday for collections 8am to 4pm. The offices are closed on weekends and public holidays.
- ALPHACELL assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Parcels will only be dispatched once payment reflects and has cleared in the bank account if paying by EFT or bank deposit.
- If a package is refused upon delivery, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for the return of the item. Charges will be applied to any refund due to refusal. This policy does not apply to any merchandise that is received defective or damaged.
- All orders will only be dispatched once payment reflects in our bank account. Dispatch of parcels will be within 1 working day of receipt and clearance of payment. Products that are imported from international suppliers could take up to 6 weeks to be delivered. We will notify you on your purchase if stocks are sold out and will be shipped as soon as they become available.
- If an item is purchased that is indicated as sold out on the website and the transaction needs to be reversed, ALPHACELL will do so within 48 hours of the client providing us with their banking details on email: email@example.com.
Payment for online purchases are by the following methods:
- Payment by EFT or bank deposit. Goods will only be dispatched once payment reflects and is cleared on the bank account.
- Payment by credit card facilitated by PAYFAST. Secure payment by credit card – Visa and Mastercard only through Payfast who act as a gateway for the bank. All details given for the credit card transaction is strictly confidential and only submitted to the bank.ALPHACELL does not have access to these details.